Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ok....so This is IT

I really don't know how to start blogging. But I am very interested to learn.

Why?

It's because I heard it from news and hearsay that if you keep on posting blogs there is a great chance that you would be able to earn money. Hahahaha!!! If this has not been required by my instructor in ITPro, Mr. John Ruero, I would not bother to create this. Because its not really about the money. Its my laziness to do so.

I post stories about whatever that comes my head through Friendster. If you would like to check it out. You could see my different stories their. The address is http://brat-fprincess.blog.friendster.com/. So if you have the time just check it out. :D

Why did I named my blog as Earth and IT. Well, things nowadays are not quite the same as before. I am referring to the global warming and the fast pace of IT. It seems like the world's main course as of now is how to keep up with the fast changing IT and how to survive with the threat of global warming.

My major post in this blog well be about the world and IT.
That's my main goal. :D

I hope you'll keep on checking my blogs soon. :D

1 comment:

  1. "I would not bother to create this. Because its not really about the money. Its my laziness to do so." [Ciemavil Suizo]

    yah! i agree.. lol

    "If you would like to check it out. You could see my different stories their. The address is http://brat-fprincess.blog.friendster.com/." [Ciemavil Suizo]

    beautiful stories! are they for real?.. i mean did you write all that?.. it's nice! anyway happy blogging ma'am..

    ReplyDelete