Saturday, April 18, 2009

I almost died

It was a warm night of April 17, 2009. I can't barely get myself into a deep slumber. I tried to shift from one side to the other in order to keep myself comfortable. Then I thought, I'm just too full that is why I can't sleep.

It was around midnight that I finally decided to transfer to another room. Maybe I could sleep. I decided to change my clothes into something thin and soft. It helped cooled the temperature around me.

During my sleep, I dreamed of a unfamiliar guy. His taller than me. His "moreno". And what disgusted me more was his half naked. I think he was just wearing his boxer shorts its color is in sky blue.

He was in my room smiling devilishly. I felt goose bumps ran all over my body when his white teeth was shown against the faint light coming from the window. I just stood in front of him scared to move. And I felt like I can't step my foot backwards. Suddenly, he reached his left foot to my legs. That was a call that I made a great effort to ran out of the room.

But the guy was too fast for me. The moment I was almost at the door he was suddenly their in front of me. He held me in my arms and I was immobiled for I fear him so much I can't even let out a yell.

Thank God I was able to shout "Ma" and I woke up. I thought I was going to die that night. I really thought it was my last.

No comments:

Post a Comment